Openbookings.org 0.6.3 Beta
Openbookings.org is an online booking software.
This software is freely usable/distributable/modifiable subject to respect of its GNU/GPL license conditions. Openbookings.org should work fine with any web server equipped with a PHP module and a MYSQL database.
(assumes you have PHP, MySQL and an admin tool installed on your server)
1 - MYSQL DATABASE SETUP
Use PhpMyAdmin or your favorite MySQL administration tool to :
- Create a MySQL database named "openbookings" or whatever
- Execute the "database_setup.sql" file to populate the newly created database
2 - CONNECTION SETUP
Open the "config.php" file with a text editor and set the correct values for
the variables $app_path, $db_server_address, $database_name, $db_user, $db_password, $db_connection_type and $time_offset
3 - APPLICATION SETUP
- Access OpenBookings with your web browser (default credentials = admin/admin)
- Click on [Settings] at the bottom of the left menu to access application options
- Click on [Users] at the bottom of the left menu to add authorised users