OpenTT is a trouble ticketing/request management engine, a simple and intuitive container for structured information in the form of question/answer or title/content (FAQ), and a sophisticated graphical reporting tool to keep the situation under control.
Here are some key features of "OpenTT":
Trouble Ticketing (based on OTRS)
· Opening of calls via web
· Opening of calls via email
· Opening of calls via telephone through an operator (available integration for CosmoCall and leading multimedia contact center software)
· Management of users, groups and security policies (with local database or LDAP server)
· Management of multiple request queues
· Management of priorities, alarms, ready-made replies
· Resource accounting
· Multilingual support
Frequently asked question (based on phpMyFAQ)
· Division of subjects into categories and sub-categories
· List of the most frequently read articles
· List of most recent articles
· Free text search
· Management of user feedback
Graphical reporting (based on Cewolf)
· Trend graphics
· Dashboard with real time indicators
What's New in This Release:
· Chart enhancements included an object filter, data download (CSV), and a reset properties button.
· The dashboard was enhanced with an object filter and configurable meter size.
· Database connection optimizations were made and bug related to chart calendars was fixed.