Organize your life projects with Nokumo
- Manage projects and track their progress:
- Keep an eye on all your projects in one place and get a full picture of their progress thanks to milestones. See related contacts, linked tasks and notes.
- Have a full overview of your contacts:
- See all contact details as well as the projects in which they’re involved, appointments scheduled, tasks to do for them and the other bits of information in linked notes.
- Create automated tasks and events:
- If you find that you repeat the same set of tasks or events over and over for different actions, create an activity set to save you the time spent creating each task or event individually every time you start a project.
- Interconnect all items:
- Link items together to get a full overview of any given contact or project. Give a task or appointment more context than just a name and a due date.
- Create notes to keep bits of information:
- Create notes and link them to other items or keep them separately. Use notes as a daily notebook or as en entry-based information manager.
- Sync with Apple native apps (Mac only):
- Sync your contacts with the Address Book and your calendars, events and tasks with iCal. Contacts, events and tasks are automatically synchronized as soon as they are created in Nokumo or on the Mac.
- Stay up to date:
- Plan appointments, meetings or calls and prepare them by linking contacts, projects, tasks and notes. Stay on top of it all with the week, month and year views, the latter including a heat map to show the days when you have lots of things planned.
- Import and manage documents:
- Add files and folders to Nokumo by a simple drag and drop. Preview anything including text documents, images, PDF files, movies, bookmarks and web pages (Mac only).
- Prioritize and organize:
- Prioritize and organize contacts, organizations, tasks, projects, notes and documents. Items can be tagged, flagged, color-coded with categories and collected together in groups. Tasks and projects can be organized by custom types.
- Archive old items:
- Archive your old projects, tasks, contacts and notes.
- With 20 built-in reports, Nokumo provides you an extensive view on projects, tasks and contacts.
- Protect your data:
- Back up your data manually or automatically. Safeguard your data with AES 256-bit encryption.