Mule is the leading open source ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) and integration platform.
- J2EE 1.4 Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Messaging broker
- Pluggable connectivity such as JMS (1.0.2b and 1.1), VM (embedded), JDBC, TCP, UDP, multicast, http, servlet, SMTP, POP3, file, XMPP.
- JBI Integration.
- Orchestration of services using WS-BPEL and Mule components and routers.
- Support for asynchronous, synchronous and request-response event processing over any transport.
- Web Services using XFire (STaX-based) Axis or Glue.
- Flexible deployment [Topologies] including Client/Server, Peer-to-Peer, ESB and Enterprise Service Network.
- Declarative and Programmatic transaction support including XA support.
- End-to-End support for routing, transport and transformation of events.
- Spring framework Integration. Can be used as the ESB container and Mule can be easily embedded into Spring applications.
- Highly scalable enterprise server using the SEDA processing model.
- REST API to provide technology agnostic and language neutral web based access to Mule Events
- Powerful event routing based on patterns in the popular EIP book.
- Dynamic, declarative, content-based and rule-based routing options.
- Non-Intrusive approach. Any object can be managed by the ESB container.
- Powerful Application Integration framework
- Fully extensible development model
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Component Interceptors have been re-introduced.
- Expression Support on transformations, content-based routing, and filters.
- Reconnection Strategies have been replaced with the new Retry Policy framework.
- Component bindings are now supported in scripting languages such as Groovy.