Mule is the leading open source ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) and integration platform.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Mule 2.1.1:
- Component Interceptors have been re-introduced.
- Expression Support on transformations, content-based routing, and filters.
- Reconnection Strategies have been replaced with the new Retry Policy framework.
- Component bindings are now supported in scripting languages such as Groovy.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- MPL (Mozilla Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- MuleSource Inc.
- ROOT \ Information Management
Mule is the leading open source ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) and integration platform. Mule is a scalable, highly distributable object broker that can seamlessly handle interactions with services and applications using disparate transport and messaging technologies.
Last updated on October 27th, 2008