Koch-Suite is a PHP-based recipe management system for Unix-like operating systems. It uses MySQL or PostgreSQL as database backends. The project is licensed under a BSD-style (three-clause) license and therefore it is Open Source.
Tested and supported are currently the operating systems Linux, OpenBSD and FreeBSD. The Koch-Suite should run on other operating systems, too, it just isn't tested so far.
What's New in This Release:
· A pastebox for easy recipe import
· tagging of recipes for merged operations (printing, export, deleting ...) in one round.
· Editing of categories (delete, merge,...)
· Rating system
· Plenty beautifications (Themes!).
· New export format: REZKONV
· Countless bugs have been fixed.