Jotto project is a CMS that features XHTML strict compliance, complete accessibility (WAI compliance), flexible user and rights management, and in-place authoring/administration via a Web browser.
1. Copy all file and directory in your contex root of web container (for Tomcat is webapps).
2. Create a new database in mysql, from shell : "mysqladmin create databasename".
3. Import structure of database, from shell : "mysql -u root -p < mysql_jotto.sql" (and type dbroot password)
4. Update author password from mysql shell: "update author set password = password('mynewpassword') where author_id=1"
5. Edit deployment descriptor file web.xml with your propertyo of db.
What's New in This Release:
· Public comments for articles were added.
· It is now possible to move menus up and down.
· Internationalization was implemented for labels.