JIRA Client Lite 2.0
A Desktop Front-End for Atlassian JIRA
JIRA Client is a front-end application for Atlassian JIRA that is designed for desktops. It boosts your productivity with an interactive interface, enables greater mobility with its offline mode, and has many useful features such as smart search, a time tracking widget, a screenshot editor, and others.
- Rich User Interface - Get instant access to issues from an interactive tree view interface - no need to browse through a bunch of web pages and wait for them to load.
- Offline Mode - Work with issues even when you are offline, outside of your corporate network or have a slow VPN connection. Changes made offline are automatically synchronized to JIRA when back online.
- Smart Search - Browse through issues with hierarchical drill-down and create filters with advanced queries.
- Screen Capture - Capture, edit and attach screenshots to issues.
- Time Tracking - Track time spent on tasks and issues with simple start-stop buttons, publish timesheets to JIRA as work logs.
- Integration with IDE - Access issues from within IntelliJ IDEA and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008.
- Multi-Platform - JIRA Client is supported on Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X, and Linux.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- JCO-464 Get list of attachments from XML
- JCO-463 Remaining Time, changed via Time Tracker window, reverts back after publish