JIRA Client Lite 2.0
A Desktop Front-End for Atlassian JIRA
- Rich User Interface - Get instant access to issues from an interactive tree view interface - no need to browse through a bunch of web pages and wait for them to load.
- Offline Mode - Work with issues even when you are offline, outside of your corporate network or have a slow VPN connection. Changes made offline are automatically synchronized to JIRA when back online.
- Smart Search - Browse through issues with hierarchical drill-down and create filters with advanced queries.
- Screen Capture - Capture, edit and attach screenshots to issues.
- Time Tracking - Track time spent on tasks and issues with simple start-stop buttons, publish timesheets to JIRA as work logs.
- Integration with IDE - Access issues from within IntelliJ IDEA and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008.
- Multi-Platform - JIRA Client is supported on Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X, and Linux.
JIRA Client Lite
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- JCO-464 Get list of attachments from XML
- JCO-463 Remaining Time, changed via Time Tracker window, reverts back after publish