JCards project is a free Java application designed to store and manage data in any format that the user defines.
JCards allows the user to define a database that contains the fields they want and to customise it in many ways. This is all accomplished via an easy to use interface that requires no understanding of SQL or any other database jargon; in effect JCards is a front-end on to a flat-file database.
JCards was initially developed to run on a Sharp Zaurus SL-5x00 PDA, but will also run on any PocketPC PDA that has a JVM installed.
- Define multiple databases
- Define the fields that you want
- Define categories (drop down lists)
- Calculated fields
- Set fields to view in the list
- Encrypt your data using Blowfish
- Search on any field
- Sort on any field
- Import/export CSV files
- Date fields can be prepopulated with today's date
- Quick view of categories
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 6.3.1
- Fixed category editing
- Fixed UNIX script
- Added keyboard accelerators to DB dialog