Insipid is a Web-based bookmark repository (or a linkblog) inspired from the popular Delicious site. Insipid supports RSS feeds, private entries, and importing and exporting of the bookmarks.
Here are some key features of "Insipid":
- Support for both the MySQL and PostgreSQL databases
- Private bookmarks that only the owner can see
- Import and export, in a Del.icio.us compatible XML format
- Full UTF-8 support
- Snapshotting of pages (basically caching a page and it's included content in the Insipid database)
- Tags for categorization - you can view the bookmarks and RSS feeds by tag, as well as using addition to get more complex results (for example "Java + documentation")