Beautiful simplicity in bug tracking and code review
A software forge allows your team to manage the life cycle of your software with a total integration of the code, issues, documentation and communication with your user base. A good software forge is critical to the success of your software development.
- Simple to use.
- Multiple projects with one installation.
- Bug and issue tracker.
- Collaborative documentation.
- Downloads area.
- Code browser with git, Subversion and Mercurial.
- Code review.
- Project timeline.
- Management interface to create and administer the projects.
- Tags on issues, downloads and documentation pages.
- Powerfull search engine.
- Diff visualization of the commits.
- Issue watch list.
- Personal dashboard.
- Private/Public projects and more fine grained access control.
- Atom feeds.
- Free software, GNU GPL.
- Easy registration of new people with email confirmation.
- In line display of text files from the repository with syntax highlighting.
- REST API with JSON answers.
- Ticket file attachments for patches, images and more.
- Available in your language.
- Very active development.
- And more, more, more...
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version contains some important bugfixes, concerning PostgreSQL support, wiki usage, and SCM functionality, for the 1.3 development line.