hyperjournal facilitates the administration of academic journals on the Web.
The HyperJournal can be easily installed, configured and managed without any out-of-the-ordinary IT-competence.
Here are some key features of "HyperJournal":
· Graphic design which is user-friendly and easily customisable
· Dynamic contextualization
· Automatic Backup
· Anonymous article submission
· Anonymous on-line peer-review
· Category and number management
· An unlimited number of scientific and editorial committees
· A plurality of permitted file formats (which can be restricted according to your needs): XML, HTML, LateX, MsWord, PDF, PS, Jpeg, gif, png.
· Compliance with the Open Archive OAI-PMH protocol
· A customisable editing-publishing stage
· Conversion of XML or LateX articles into in HTML or PDF version.
· Entirely modifiable style sheets for visualizing and printing articles.
· Validation and article conversion tools for registered users.
What's New in This Release:
· This version features a revamped interface, templates, and styles; advanced roles for publishing workflow; issue management; a basic "plugout" Web service; and several bugfixes.