GoAnywhere Director 4.3.3
A centralized solution which automates data retrieval, translation, encryption and distribution for the enterprise
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in GoAnywhere Director 4.3.3:
- Enhanced the SFTP Task and Resource to allow configuration of the Authentication, Cipher, MAC and Compression algorithms that are used by the connection.
- Enhanced the Execute Native Command task to close its standard in and standard out streams immediately after execution, instead of waiting for the JRE's garbage collector to close the streams. This should help prevent the reported error message of "Too Many Open Files" when the open file limit for the process is not set high enough on Linux/Unix based operating systems.
- Fixed an issue with the File Chooser that was failing to work when the selected file or folder name contained an apostrophe.
- Fixed an issue with the SFTP task that was failing to create sub directories when uploading a recursive FileSet to some SFTP servers. This issue was introduced in version 4.3.0.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- Other/Proprietary License with Free Tr...
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Linoma Software
- ROOT \ Information Management
GoAnywhere is a centralized solution which automates data retrieval, translation, compression, encryption and distribution for the enterprise. With GoAnywhere's intuitive user interface and comprehensive functionality, you can easily streamline and secure the exchange of data with your customers, trading partners and internal servers. GoAnywhere will dramatically reduce the need for custom programming and single-function tools which were traditionally required for processing data.
Last updated on April 4th, 2013