GNOME Comics Organizer (GCO for short) is a program to help keep track of your comic book collection.
The project has been written in Python using GTK and GNOME.
Requires python 2.3.x, gnome-python2 2.0.x, pygtk2 2.3.96 (or greater), libxml2-python 2.6.x.
Versions older than 0.5.0 use GNOME 1.4.x and was written in C. Not all features of the old C version of GNOME Comics Organizer are implemented, but the most important ones are.
· python 2.3.x
· gnome-python2 2.0.x
· pygtk2 2.3.96 (or greater)
· libxml2-python 2.6.x.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed some issues with file saving.
· Made wrapper shell scripts to call the actual python scripts.
· Changed keybinding Ctrl-C to Ctrl-A (Add Comic).
· Fixed the bug where html entities were displayed in the comic list.
· When deleting a comic the list is now correctly updated.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed permissions on gco.py.
· Added support for recent file (thanks to Terence Ripperda).
· Added Ctrl-R as a shortcut for 'Edit Properties'.
· Added automatic updating of description when using keyboard to navigate through the comic list (thanks to Terence Ripperda).