Glossword project is a system to publish dictionaries, glossaries, and encyclopedias.
It features an installation wizard, support for multiple languages, visual themes, multi-domain installation, an administrative interface with multi-user support, built-in search and cache engines, the ability to export/import dictionaries in XML format, and W3C-validated code.
Glossword is useful for any sort of dictionary-like content, including sites with game cheat codes, online translators, references, and various kinds of CMS solutions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· UTF-8 support
· Import / Export terms in XML / CSV / TSV formats
· One-click installation (Joomla component)
· Search engine can search cross words in any language, including Chinese
· Automatically generated alphabetical index for dictionary
· Configurable cache improves productivity for an HTML-output
· Realtime Localization Manager