FRELI provides a free repository of English lexical information.
FRELI (the Free Repository of English Lexical Information) is a freely redistributable list of English words with associated information (parts of speech, alternate spellings, etc.).
Here are some examples of "FRELI":
· kalemia (n) #57881
· kalends (n) #17941 @calends
· kaleyard (n) #38206
· kali (n) #17942
· kalian (n) #38207 "kind of tobacco pipe"
· kaliemia (n) #57882
· kalif (n) #38208 @caliph
· kalifate (n) #38209 @caliphate
· kalimba (n) #38210 "kind of musical instrument"
To build and install FRELI, execute the following commands:
# make test
# make install
What's New in This Release:
· witched to a Creative Commons Attribution License, version 2.0
· Added a few words
· Added a README file
· Added frop to the FRELI distribution
· Made trademark designations clearer, and added one for Teflon
· Lots of tweaks and tidying: documentation, makefiles, etc.