Exponent is an easy to use, web-based and self-contained application that allows website owners to manage and build dynamic sites.
Exponent is an open source CMS (Content Management System) and it is build:
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This major yet incremental update fully removes all 'old school/1.x' code.
· Twitter Bootstrap and jQuery are now used as the primary framework libraries, though YUI3/YUI2 are still supported.
· HTML5 form fallback features were provided for all browsers. New Forms features for importing CSV to create a new form or adding to an existing form were added, with the option to change the form control type.
· More Blog views were added along with new Blog and e-Commerce site sample installation content.
· LDAP server user authentication was implemented.
· The e-Commerce function was greatly enhanced.