Dokeos project is a Web-based learning tool to help communities.
It allows the teacher/trainer to create content, to structure activities along a sequenced path, to interact with students/trainees, and to follow their progress.
It has been translated into 31 languages, and is used by more than 1000 organizations worldwide.
Here are some new features of "Dokeos":
· Ms-PowerPoint® to Learning Path conversion
· Integrated Live Conferencing
· Templates and styles for rapid online authoring
· Search engine
· New question types: hotspots and open answers
· Reporting dashboard with export to Ms-Excel
· Educational blogs
· Learning Path: better import and export of SCORM, IMS and AICC
· Documents tool: PowerPoint and Word into HTML file type conversion
· Tests tool: less sequential and more user-friendly
· Forum : better admin and content management
What's New in This Release:
· Templates have been added.
· There are Wide Hotspots tests to allow real-life situations simulation.
· Flash video import and streaming have been added.
· The Assignments form now fills automatically with the document title and username.
· The document authoring space is bigger.
· IMS/QTI export of tests has been added.
· Export of media (images, Flash, audio) and tests in SCORM export has been added.
· Agenda default time management for events has been improved.
· The Oogie PowerPoint converter setup has been simplified.