Data Crow is an open source software that allows users to create a huge database containing all their collected items.
The Data Crow project retrieves information from the web for you, icluding front covers, screenshots, as well as links to the online information.
Here are some key features of "Data Crow":
· Skinnable UI
· Internal help system (activated by the F1 key)
· Nice-looking and easy-to-use interface
· Highly customizable
· Keeping track of who borrowed what
· Software registration
· Audio CD registration
· Music files registration
· Movie registration
· Book registration
· Reporting Tool (Html, Pdf, Text)
· Amazon.com support
· Imdb support
· Freedb support
· Imports information from CD or your hard disk
· Extracts information from music files (OGG, FLAC, APE and MP3 files)
· Supports parsing for DivX, Xvid, ASF, MKV, OGM, RIFF, MOV, IFO, VOB and Mpeg video
· Add your own, rename, disable and order fields
· Backup and Restore of the database
· SQL query tool, for expert users
· Internal HSQL database
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· More upgrade errors for old versions have been fixed. This time it's related to old columns still being present due to failed upgrades in the past. The upgrade process will now actively check for these and correct where necessary.
· Performance bug in the table view.
· Lend items in the loan administration are not shown by title.
· Sometimes the items in the quick view for the container items are not sorted alphabetically
· Small change to the module selection panel.