CuteReport is an open source and completely free graphical software written in Qt and designed to act as a report solution inspired by eXaro project's ideas.
The application is similar to the Crystal Reports and Jasper software, allowing users to create page oriented, ready to print reports in a simple and flexible manner.
CuteReport features a plugin system for extending its built-in functionality, a wide range of storages to keep report objects, various datasets for report data, and support for runtime forms.
- Preview widget improved for support option flags;
- StorageDialog improved to support choosing storage type selection;
- Page background color has been added;
- A lot of look & feel improvements;
- Page: inch predefined formats recognition fixed;
- Supporting of aggregate functions improved, function result value precision has been added;
- Renaming object by double click on tabBar implemented for DatasetEditor, PageEditor, ReportEditor;
- Designer::ReportEditor will switch to already opened report if it's open and user try to load it again;
- While save report, dialog highlights current file name if it exists;
- PageInterface, ItemInterface meassure unit fixes and improvements;
- Page: error saving with meassure unit different from mm fixed;
- Saving files issue has fixed;
- ReportCore refactored;
- Error notification improved: animated button in status bar with ability to see all messages when clicked;
- StrStorageDialog fixes;
- Support of global report variables added. They can be set by custom application an...