Crowd-control Alpha 2
Crowd-control is a program that helps you to direct the people you need to the places they need to be.
What you have
· A group of people in your organization / club / team / company
· A series of events you'd like them to attend or work at, possibly in different locations. Each event needs a number of different types of workers
· A headache: who goes where to do what?
What you need
· Store membership data (contact details, next of kin, allergies, roles, …)
· Allow members to say they are available for an event
· Assign roles to each member in an event
· Email members with the list of events they are attending
· Store details of each event (location / contact) accessible to those working it
· Allow new/prospective members to apply to join
Crowd-control performs all of these tasks.
What's New in This Release:
· Configuration moved to 'environments' folder - text on the site is now easily editable.