Cream CRM 3.0.0
Cream is a customer relationship management (CRM) system that addresses the specific needs of media organizations.
The project also enables publishers to track special offers, such as seasonal discounts and trade shows. With Cream, media organizations can put their business data to work, increasing sales and customer satisfaction. It allows employees to have up-to-date information throughout the sales cycle, and lets managers have greater insight into sales patterns.
Here are some key features of "Cream CRM":
· receiving e-mails functionality (text and HTML)
· sending HTML emails
· editing HTML emails with a WYSIWYG HTML editor
· newletter subscriptions for anonymous users
· external HTML forms for newsletter subcribe and unsubscribe
· sending HTML newsletters
· editing HTML newsletters with WYSIWYG HTML editor
· powerful filter for sending newsletters to either newsletter subscribers or all customers based on type, category, product, campaign...
· Import of products and customers
· 'Communication' and 'Sales' tabs in user interface
· completely localizable user interface
· localizations to Dutch, German, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian and Serbian languages
· Home page with shortcut and summary links
· Help page with FAQ, Support and Forum links
· Cream now works on Windows too
What's New in This Release:
· This version works with MySQL database and features new functionality for contacts, opportunity and task management, external HTML forms for support and information requests, CMS integration, and many new fields and options.