Confluence project is an enterprise wiki that makes it easy for your team to collaborate and share knowledge. Adding, sharing and finding content has never been easier.
Here are some key features of "Confluence":
· Enterprise security
· Simple installation and management
· Attractive, user-friendly WYSIWYG interface
· Powerful tools for structuring and searching your wiki
· Professional features such as PDF export and automated refactoring
· An open API for extension and integration
· Atlassian's Legendary Service.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version introduces a new notification and work action system, called WorkBox, that helps users focus on what needs their attention and act on it faster.
· It also adds simple personal and team-based tasks that can be added to any Confluence page and simply managed in WorkBox.
· Everything can be accessed through Confluence's new full, mobile-ready user interface for working with content, people, and tasks on-the-go.