A mind map software for GNOME.
Quoting wikipedia :
A mind map is a diagram used to represent words, ideas, tasks, or other items linked to and arranged radially around a central key word or idea. It is used to generate, visualize, structure, and classify ideas, and as an aid in study, organization, problem solving, decision making, and writing.
Prerequisites are python, pygtk (user interface), cairo (rendering), gstreamer (audio notes), python-plastex (math equations), and numpy.
- basic mind map with curved links.
- folding of links.
- outline box of several selected nodes.
- audio/text/images embedded as notes.
- automatic saving.
- svg,png,pdf,ps export.
- numerous keyboard shortcuts (with an eased keyboard navigation, vim like).
- bookmarking of ideas
- search for a text in nodes
- math equations.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- vim like navigation (motion of nodes, insertion of nodes (o,i,a,O),centering of nodes)
- exporting of maps (pdf,ps,png,svg)
- adding of audio/text/image/latex equation/icon
- www links