Centric CRM 4.1 / 5.0 Beta 2
Centric CRM is a mature, fully featured, Java-based, Web-delivered CRM.
What's New in 4.1 Stable Release:
· This release can attach documents from various CRM modules to outgoing email messages, independently schedule activities and log activities without the need to first record a past activity, record Activities against an account without specifying a contact, attach Documents directly to general contacts and account contacts (documents attached in the Contacts module follow the contact to the Accounts module), and make HTML, CSV, and Excel reports.
· Nine databases are now supported: Derby, DaffodilDB, Firebird SQL, DB2, Interbase, SQL Server 2000/2005, MySQL 5, Oracle 10g Express, and PostgreSQL.
What's New in This Release:
· MySQL, Oracle, Derby, DB2, MSSQL, Interbase, Firebird, and Daffodil database installation/upgrade scripts have been added.
· There are hundreds of bugfixes.
· This release is binary only.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!