Atlassian GreenHopper 5.8
Agile project management for JIRA
GreenHopper leverages JIRA technology including custom workflows, permissions, OpenSocial gadgets, and JQL.
- Card Management:
- GreenHopper visualises your JIRA issues as cards, similar to what you would see on your wall board. User stories and tasks from JIRA are displayed as colour-coded virtual index cards that can be edited directly and sorted with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- GreenHopper provides these views into your JIRA issues to assist scrum masters, team leads and agile team members organise their backlog, sprints and releases.
- Virtualise cards:
- Take your wall board into the digital age and make planning and tracking sprints easy for local and distributed teams. Instead of paper cards, cork boards and pushpins, GreenHopper puts the index card creation right within JIRA to avoid the time and context switches. GreenHopper is great for distributed teams where a traditional wall board can not be viewed or easily kept in sync.
- Customise cards:
- Benefit from the same flexibility of paper cards by customising the Summary, Card and List view of cards within GreenHopper. Select and order the fields that make most sense for your team including time tracking, priority and any custom fields.
- Interact with cards:
- Besides being able quickly add comments, users can flag a card, log work and drag and drop cards to the relevant version or component.
- GreenHopper's Task Board adheres to the JIRA workflow so that you can transition issues by dragging and dropping from one column to another.
- Colour code cards:
- Each issue type gets its own colour. Bugs, enhancements, customer stories, etc are all displayed in a different colour so that they are visually sortable within the Planning Board and Task Board.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version introduces the Rapid Board (previously in labs).
- The Rapid Board is a configurable story wall based on a JIRA Filter (saved search) allowing you to display cards from multiple projects on one board.
- The Rapid Board supports Kanban teams with column limits and a new control chart.
- It also uses JQL to provide quick filtering and swimlanes.