AngelineCMS Lite 220.127.116.11
AngelineCMS is an open source Content Management System (CMS) and a complete Web Development Framework (Application server).
AngelineCMS is Open Source software under OSI approved Mozilla Public License. AngelineCMS aims for easy, innovative solutions for daily web publishing problems. Along with the CMS part, we're aiming for as perfect web development framework as possible!
Here are some key features of "AngelineCMS":
Some cool features:
· Blogger client with wysiwyg editor
· Page editor with wysiwyg editor
· Multiuser enviroment
· Shareable blogs, files and documents
· Modular framework
· Multilingual support (Although at the time of writing this we only have English and Finnish support)
· Friendly User Interface Guidelines to ensure ease of use
· Runs on multiple database servers! MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite
· Runs on multiple operating systems
· Easily installable modules and plugins
· Blogger even supports XHTML for mobile phones!
Some cool technical features of the AngelineCMS Framework:
· Supports multiple login methods. Database, LDAP and even integrates into CPanel!
· Supports multiple storage backends, such as database, ftp and filesystem
· Full framework for handling module permissions and sharing, easy to create modules when there's no need to worry about basic stuff like authentication!
· Bindable urls, bind any module or url to any virtual "folder"
· Easy module interface
· Easy plugin (sidebar modules) interface
· BBcode support
· SMTP-support for sending email
· Great XML classes, generate XML tree directly from stdClass object, unlimited tree levels
· Fully XSLT-based template system
· Image subsystem for using GD and ImageMagick transparently
· Net classes for http, https, get, post methods
· Fully documented kernel classes!
· Easy multilangual translation using XML files
· Clean, identically indented source code through whole project
· Clean code - written to be PHP5 Strict compliant. No undefined variables, no errors, nothing!
· Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite through AdoDB
· PHP5 Strict ported fork of AdoDB
· Secure, self-validating post/get data