pyEmpires is a 2D, tile-based, real-time strategy (RTS) game. It uses isometric projection. A new game engine is been being developed and only PyGame is used doing that.
This game is under development. I'm looking for some pygame developers and 2d graphic artists. If you are interested in please contact me from firstname.lastname@example.org There is a detailed info about game at homepage http://prokaryot.wordpress.com/2009/07/06/pyempires-v0-1-is-finished/
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Map is a seperate file
· New textures avaible, water, sand, grass: walking on sand is slower!
· Group's are easier to find
· Keyboard Shortcut XML file
· Creating groups, and selecting them with CTRL+NUM_KEY
· double clicking selects all units of that type
· fixed a few bugs