XiStrat, also known as 'Extended Strategy' is in particular about turn-based, networked multiplayer, non-cooperative, zero-sum, abstract strategy board games (e.g., Chess, Go, Reversi variants, etc.) on 3D-visualized polyhedra and contains a ser
Besides related recreational modern mathematics (single agent, cellular automata, graph/group/complexity/knot theory, discrete geometry, algebra, combinatorics, mathematical physics) is dealt with.
What's New in This Release:
· New graphs were added, including a Costa discrete minimal surface, sporadic Mathieu M(24), Klein's quartic L2(7), S(5), and A(6).
· The documentation was changed to MathML and contains links to the underlying mathematics (representations, modules, ring, invariants, groups of Lie type, second cohomology).
· The construction of a Schur cover of holonomy groups, morphing, and 2-body systems were implemented.
· Java generics, J3DBuffer, and procedural 3D texture with Perlin noise are now used.
· Blackdown Java3D for Linux
· Groups, Algorithms, and Programming (optional)
· SINGULAR (optional)