XZero is a simple board and logic-game.
The winner of the game is the first player who completes a continuous line of at least five elements.
A line may have one of the following directions: vertical, horizontal, diagonally ascending, or diagonally descending.
· java-compiler (javac, jikes,...)
What's New in This Release:
· migrated all to SWT 3.1.2
· deb's and rpm's build debending un swt-zerosys (see SWT under Software)
· FIXED: upgrade-code for windows-installer (wix)
· FIXED: isWinner enabling game-menu
· FIXED: mark last move now only called after a computer-move