Turnracer is an free TBS racer game for GNU/Linux and other UNIX look-alikes. The rules of Turnracer aren't easy.
Turnracer is written in C, and Gtk2 based. There is not yet an AI in the game, but it is planed for one of the next releases.
1. Make sure you have install tar an gz or bz2 (gz if you have downloaded the gz package, else the bz2)
2. Type 'tar -xzf THE/PATH/TO/THE/TURNRACER/PACKAGE.tar.gz'(in a terminal emulator), change the z to j for bz2.
3. Go to the directory where you have unpacked turnracer('cd THE/PATH')
4. Type './configure'
5. Type 'make'
6. Type 'make install' (as superuser)
What's New in This Release:
· A level editor is included.