Thousand Parsec C++ TP Readline library is used by tpserver-cpp to provide the console interface.
Thousand Parsec is a framework for turn based space empire building games.
Some examples of games which Thousand Parsec draws ideas from are, Stars!, VGA Planets, Master of Orion and Galactic Civilizations. These games are often called 4 X's from the main phases found in the games, eXplore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate. If you haven't heard of them, other games which are a bit similar include, Civilisation, Hero's of Might and Magic and Starcraft.
Thousand Parsec includes everything you need for play any of the currently running games, set up your own game using already designed games, and building your own space empire building game.
What's New in This Release:
· Added getter for Command sets
· Function for setting the end of completions (disable filename completion)
· Added functions to update line, and force update line
· Added function to set whether readline should catch signals
· Small tidy up
· Bumped library version, not binary compatible