The Linux Memory Game project is a children's (and adults') game based on the card game.
The Linux Memory Game is an X11 game using GTK+ library for children ages 3 and up. It is a lot more than the card game "Memory".
It has five skill levels, the higher ones are challenging to adults as well. Additionally, one can choose from the menu to match 2 cards or 3 cards, or match different cards.
This last "different card" mode can be a very good teaching tool for teaching languages, concepts, or association.
Here are some key features of "The Linux Memory Game":
· Extensible - add new images yourself without having to make changes to the program.
· Five skill levels appropriate for the youngest and the ones with the best brains.
· Can play two card matching or three card matching (more challenging!)
· Can set to match different cards. This can be used with apropriately designed pictures to teach children (or adults) words, concepts, or another language.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed overflow bug in pixmaps_jump.