Profit is a puzzle game based on the Acquire board game. Players places tiles on a board to form companies, then buy stocks in those companies. As a company grows, its stock becomes more valuable.
If a tile is placed that connects two companies, however, the larger one will acquire the smaller one. The winner is the one with the most money at the end of the game.
· Qt 4.4
To build from source, issue these commands from the directory containing the readme file:
What's New in This Release:
· The game can now be fully customized.
· The board size, companies, and game settings can all be changed.
· There are now two company sets that can be loaded and three game setups.
· New company sets and game setups can be created by writing an XML file. Future releases will support saving the current companies and setups from the game.
· The order of turns is now randomized.
· It is now possible to undo buying stocks or trading/selling during a merge before the player presses "Done".
· Right click on the companies to do this.