Pioneers project is an emulation of the Settlers of Catan board game which can be played over the internet.
Pioneers follows the rules of the award winning game by Klaus Teuber as closely as possible.
You can play with up to 8 players over the internet, and an AI is included too. It includes the default boards, and SeaFarers too.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New features in the editor: game comments and the island discovery bonus.
· The file dialogs use smart shortcuts.
· New feature in the client: spectators see the nosetup nodes.
· Overall: large icons for the GNOME3 desktop.
· Various bugfixes: speedup of server-gtk; setting the avatar icon works again; trading is possible again in games without inter-player trade; right-clicking in the editor shows the menu again; and code cleanup (preparation for GTK+3, hardening flags, memory leaks, etc.).