PHP RiSK 0.3 Beta
PHP RiSK is a copy of the classic board game Risk, developed in PHP and MySQL.
Usernames are global so you may login on every connected game without a new registration and you can jump from one server to another without a new login. It is possible to run PHPRISK as standalone game, too.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed a reload bug in the game (the lastrequest time not good to check out the last request because there are created more than one entries during one second. Now the script takes the num of the last db-entry to check if there is a newer one)
· Show the startedBy info in the serverinfo panel now.
· fixed a color-selecter-bug when selected a color that another player is assigned to.
· added a automatic-kick function with a timeout of 3 minutes inactivity (if the user closes the window without pushing the quit button).
· fixed trade bug. Script traded twice if you pushed the button twice.
· fixed trade bug. The country selector didn't recognize the click on a country when you trade after takeover in attack mode.
· fixed color-selecter-bug replaced $selcolor with $_POST['selcolor']. Possible bug when registered_globals = OFF.