Overflow is a board game about chain reactions.
Overflow is a board game for two players or one player against the computer. Put pieces on the board until critical mass is reached, and watch a chain reaction go off.
Although the rules are simple, several different tactical considerations are required in order to play the game well.
The name refers to the key principle in the game that each cell on the board can hold a maximum of three units (pieces), and if you add another unit to a filled up cell, the units will be distributed to the four neighbor cells.
Here are some key features of "Overflow":
· Play against the computer or another person
· Advanced hint feature
· Unlimited take backs and redos
· Ugly but scalable graphics
· Selectable colors
· Qt 2.0.1 or higher
What's New in This Release:
· Small bug fixes regarding saving player names between sessions.
· Strong opening is no longer as brutal (only goes to 30 moves).