A free, open-source game that is similar in style to Risk.
OpenFracas is dedicated to the continuation of the game Fracas.
To run from source:
The game is written in Ruby. To run the game, type `ruby ./Main.rb` from the top-level directory for the source.
OpenFracas requires ruby, ruby-gtk2, ruby-gnome2, ruby-glade2 >= 0.16 in order to run. Exact package names may vary depending on your distribution.
- Supports up to 6 players, Human or AI
- Random maps for endless challenges
- Vanquish your opponents by land or by sea
- Play as a free-for-all, or in teams
- Pants not required!
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug Fixes:
- Crash when selecting a replacement capital.
- Crash (Segmentation fault) in Ubuntu 8.10 after generating a custom map.