Mindless Automaton 1.6
Mindless Automaton lets you play collectable/trading card games.
It was designed to simulate the Magic: The Gathering game, but it can be expanded to simulate other games.
Mindless Automaton was very inspired by the popular Windows program Apprentice.
What's New in This Release:
· Support sealed decks.
· In card lists, right mouse button does View Card.
· Correctly crop card art from new card images.
· Update cardart URL to www.wizards.com.
· Update http_fetcher to version 1.1.0.
· Add to File menu: Load Card Data
· Add to Action menu: Move Top Card of Library to Graveyard
· Fix: Tell opponent when you load a new deck.
· Fix bug that could crash when unplaying a card.
· Fix sending non-ascii card names and messages to Apprentice.
· Improve parsing of both cardinfo.dat and Oracle.txt.
· Keep all dialog windows on top of the main window.
· New icons in toolbars and menus.