Everborn is a Master Of Magic Multi-player clone with RT combat. It's a turn-based multiplayer fantasy strategy game, with real-time battles. Everborn started as a clone of Simtex's Master of Magic, but has been extensively redesigned to suit fast-paced multiplayer.
Lots of work still to do, but you can check Master Of Magic if you want an idea
What's New in This Release:
· Completely redesigned GUI system.
· Friendly contextual help on most items.
· The spellbook finally allows to cast spells.
· Renewed prod menu, with a working queue.
· Initial spells. Each book you take gives you a preset known spell. Research bonuses and Cast bonuses also depend on the amount of books of a certain realm you have.
· Changed battle model: Players are now FORCED into battles, and only one battle is carried per time. No pause is allowed anymore. This hsould make the game simpler and faster.
· Having negative gold/mana/food now has real (bad) consequences.
· Not definitive, but expect enchantments to vanish and units to desert.