Do'SSi Zo'la is a board game under GPL licence, using SDL. You can play with two players or you can play on your own against the computer.
The goal of the game is quite simple: block your opponent by destroying the fields which surround him without being blocked yourself. Every turn of play, each player must first move to some adjacent field and then destroy a field of his choice. The first player who cannot move anymore loses the game.
What's New in This Release:
· no bugs (I hope)
· 800x600 mode only
· small size of the package (900 Kb)
· small size of the game installed (1,2 Mb)
· motion blur for the wings of the Do'SSis angels in the menu ... nice
· advice available during the game (good for learn computer's strategy)
· menu available at any time