ColorCode is a free MasterMind clone.
* you may select from three different levels of difficulty (6, 8 or 10 colors)
* allow or not pegs of the same color
* automatically close the rows after the 4th peg is set to hurry up playing
* hide the menubar, toolbar and statusbar and scale the game window to your needs
* english and german translations available
* now it has a rather intelligent ;-) builtin MasterMind solver - so you can let the computer guess for you
(nope, he's not cheating - really)
And, on the edge of loosing you may always restart the same game avoiding the scandal.
- pause/resume a game
- copy game numbers to clipboard
- redesigned preferences dialog with some new settings options
- some minor bug fixes