Transfusion 1.05 Beta 2
Transfusion is a remake of Monolith's infamous Blood using the modern Darkplaces engine.
TransFusion plunges you into a world originally created in 1997 by Monolith Productions. Created with the BUILD game engine (Duke Nukem, Shadow Warrior), BLOOD was a tour de force of horror that has yet to be matched, in which you battled minions of evil in a lightning-paced, blood splattered quest for glory.
Thrill to new, enhanced special effects not seen in the original as you guide Caleb along his gory quest through a 3-dimensional world of horror. But the fun is just beginning then...
When Tchernobog's Cabal has fallen, there's millions of challengers vying for your throne out there in cyberspace. Be sure to hone your skills against the enhanced FrikBots (R) before defending your title in online bloodbaths.
This is a standalone game. Blood is not required to play Transfusion.
· ogg vorbis
· libjpeg (optional)
What's New in This Release:
· Flare gun fire rate doubled
· Shotgun no longer allows 3 shots without reloading (alt+normal fire combo)
· Observer mode changed to noclip
· Observers now indicated by -666 frags for clarification
· Fixed overhead/weaponentity removal and setmodel related problems.
· Fixed scoreboard showing extra numbers (ping & packet loss)
· 2D resolution now forced to 640x480 upon joining any server, fixes problems with widescreen menu settings.
· new maps