Tiny & Big: Up That Mountain 0.3 Beta
Run, jump, drag, shove and laser your way up that mountain
You are Tiny, a little, technophile guy with a ray cutter, a gripping device, a bad habit and a fine attitude towards the world.
But now your nemesis Big stole the only heritage your grandpa left you: A fine pair of white, fine rib underpants and he‘s surely up to no good. Why else should he climb that haunted, ancient mountain in the desert. Where no one goes…
So load up that raygun and rope device and take your annoying and jabbering backpack to accompany you. It‘s always been good use to your gramps.
Run, jump, shove, drag and laser your way up that mountain, get back those underpants!
Please install the Cg toolkit (http://developer.nvidia.com/object/cg_download.html). It works on all graphics cards, not just NVIDIA’s. Also install the packages for SDL, SDL_mixer and OpenAL using your distribution’s packaging system.
On Debian/Ubuntu, all you need is to run sudo apt-get install libsdl1.2-all libsdl-mixer1.2 libopenal1.
- Runs on our own gear, the ScApe Engine
- Dynamic hatch on environment and in shadows
- Realistic custom physics
- Tooling around with raygun and grappling hook
- All textures completely analogue drawn and handmade
- popping sounds
- … a talking backpack
Tiny & Big: Up That Mountain
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Improved controls, once again.
- Redesigned some of the more annoying puzzles.
- More robust physics.
- Lots of special FX, like particles and depth-of-field.