The Adventures of Rick Rocket 1.1.1
Defend the Earth from alien invaders in this action-packed space shooter!
The Adventures of Rick Rocket provides a wide variety of mission styles and an intruiging story that you won't find in many other shooters. Try it out and see for yourself!
Rick Rocket is published as shareware, which means you may download the game and try it for free! If you enjoy it, then you can purchase the full version of the game for only $19.99!
Here's what you get when you purchase Rick Rocket:
* A total of 48 action-packed missions, with an intriguing story
* Over 30 unique ships that show damage as they are hit
* Learn who the aliens are and why they attacked Earth
* Ability to earn bigger bonuses
* Free upgrades... forever!
* Discounts on upcoming games and products!
- Epic space battles set in visually stunning locations!
- Unique missions, each with its own different goals and challenges!
- Spaceships that show damage as they are hit!
- 12 different power-ups give you a variety of weapons and defenses!
- Medals to earn for each mission by maximizing your bonus points!
- Ability to replay missions to try and get a better score!
- A majestic music soundtrack that perfectly fits the game!
- Play using keyboard, joystick, or game pad!
- Automatically saves your progress after every mission!
- Player profiles, so each family member can save their own game!
The Adventures of Rick Rocket
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated installer to fix crashes on 64-bit distributions
- Fixed crash when using gamepad or joystick on newer Linux kernels
- Fixed crash when toggling between fullscreen and windowed modes
- Fixed bad file permissions set by installer, which can cause issues when installed as root