Super Transball 2 1.5
Super Transball is a cavern flying game.
Super Transball 2 is the sequel of Transball and Transball 2, inspired by THRUST type of games (and especially by ZARA THRUSTA for the Amiga 500). In each level of Transball, the goal is to find the SPHERE, capture it and carry it to the upper part of the level. The main obstacle is the gravity that impulses you towards the ground. But many other obstacles, cannons, tanks, doors, etc. will make the journey difficult...
Each one of the ships has its own characteristics:
· The SHADOW RUNNER is an extremely fast ship, and has "retro thrusters", that can often safe your life. The problem with this ship is that its weapons have nearly no destruction power, and thus, many shots are needed to kill each enemy (4 shots for a standard canon).
· The V-PANTHER 2 is the ship that you controlled in "Transball" and "Transball 2". Its a well balanced ship, it has medium speed, and medium powered weapons (2 shots to kill a standard canon).
· The X-TERMINATOR is an extremely powerfull ship. It can kill a standard canon with only one shot, but the main problem is that as it is heavy weighted, it cannot reach high speeds.
For beginners, I recommend to use V-PANTHER 2 or the X-TERMINATOR. And when you reach a master level controlling those ships, you can switch to the SHADOW RUNNER, that is a ship more difficult to control, but that has much more potential than the other two. Moreover, I do not recommend the SHADOW RUNNER to beginners...
What's New in This Release:
· The game now uses less CPU
· Added 200%, 300% and 400% zoom for windowed modes (use ALT-1, ALT-2, ALT-3 and ALT-4 to activate them).
· Improved the replay manager. Version 1.4 kept the fastest replays in the "high" folder. Now, version 1.5 allows to import replays into that folder. If you place any replay in the "replays" folder, and then go to the replay manager to the "high" view, just press 'R', and all the replays in the "replays" folder will be consulted to update the "high" folder.
· Fixed a bug that prevented to redefe keys in linux