A free Linux karaoke platform
Instead of just displaying the lyrics, notes are also displayed and the performance is scored based on how well you actually hit the notes.
Most of the songs available also contain the original vocals and actual karaoke versions are rare.
- Should work on almost any platform
- Very accurate singing pitch detection
- OpenGL-based graphics rendering
- Music videos as backgrounds
- Based on ffmpeg (supports almost all formats)
- Free software, licensed under GNU GPL version 2 or later
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This is a major update featuring duet mode support, modern rendering (stereo, shaders), improvements to asynchronous texture loading, controllers, MIDI, and Web cams, and fixes.
- In-game torrent download support has been left out for the next release.