Leges Motus 0.4.0
A team-based, networked, 2D shooter set in zero-gravity
Leges Motus is free and open source software. That means it's free to play, free to modify, and free to redistribute, provided you follow the terms of the GNU General Public License v2. The source code is open, meaning you can look at it, learn from it, improve it, and borrow it for your own open source project.
- Fun and strategic gameplay
- Client/server architecture for networked play
- Recoil when you fire your gun
- Leader board
- Multiple maps
- Customizable server options for modified gameplay
- Client can download the map if it's not installed
- Server browser
- 4 official servers in California, Texas, and Rhode Island
- Multi-platform-ness: runs on Linux/Unix, Windows, Mac OS X
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Extensible and configurable set of multiple weapons.
- Guns can have inaccuracy, various cooldowns, various health effects, freeze times, etc.
- Guns can also reduce a player's freeze time (for guns that help teammates).