Build castles, and watch your enemies crumble.
King Arthur's Gold (KAG) is a team-based multiplayer action game with 2D pixel graphics where you're fighting, mining resources and building fortifications.
You can choose a medieval character from 3 classes: knight, archer and builder.
King Arthur's Gold is an action game created by Michal Marcinkowski (Soldat), with sprites created by Geti (1bardesign.com).
It was started in 2011 after being inspired by Soldat, Minecraft, King Arthur's World for the SNES and Ace Of Spades.
It is best to run the game through the terminal emulator. It is because of common automatic updates. Updates are visible only in terminal.
If you will run the game without terminal you'll usually have to wait for the update finish for few minutes and don't know where the game is gonna start.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed menu sound on Linux
· fixed constructions not giving support
· new anti-griefing method: automatic collapse prevention in radius around tent/outpost
· fixed infinite tree chopping
· fixed point frame dissapearing when chat text above head
· added scoreboard scrolling
· fixed bot kicking from console
new server commands:
· Â \kickhost [host] [minutes] kicks and/or bans host (host number can be found in logs when player joins)
· Â \unbanhost [host]
· Â \swapid [player id]
· fixed ground background tiles
· mods can freely change teams
· fixed player-bomb force when on ground
· possibly fixed other team spawning on captured outpost