BOH is an original, retro-flavoured game of action and exploration.
You move in claustrophobic, traps-packed, mind-boggling battlefields searching for the Evil Masters, who throw countless enemies at you until you discover and face them in the final battle. Although your quests are made slightly less hard by the bonuses and power-ups scattered all around, carrying out the missions demands lots of concentration and quick reflexes.
With BOH the fun never ends: new missions can be added anytime and you can even create your own! And, as if that was not enough, you can also customize entirely its audio-visual aspect!
BOH has been created with lots of passion and care to offer, with its oldschool style, a fascinatingly different videogaming experience.
Here are some key features of "BOH":
· immediate & addictive gameplay;
· immersive & thrilling action;
· mind-blowing puzzles;
· 30 challenging missions divided into 5 levels of difficulty;
· multi-phase missions;
· battlefields of any size and shape (also spread over multiple floors);
· AI-driven enemies;
· hand-pixelled 2D graphics;
· real-time lighting;
· atmospheric audio;
· 4 themes;
· full expandibility (themes, missions, translations);
· English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Swedish translations.
· 500 MHz CPU
· 16 MB of RAM
· 16-bit sound card
· CD-ROM drive
· 9 MB of disk space
· x86 CPU
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· adds 5 missions;
· adds the Dutch translation;
· optimizes even further the rendering engine;
· replaces the transition effect with a cooler one;
· centers the graphics vertically when playing in a screen bigger than the game area;
· allows providing just alphamask files for all the graphics of themes;
· replaces icons with bigger and crisper ones;
· allows to configure the URL for the submissions of records to the online world standings (so that, in future, standings will remain accessible also if the URL changes);
· updates the manuals;
· applies various other minor optimizations/fixes.