gLife project is an artificial life simulator that tries to emulate an artificial society.
gLife embodies the concepts found in artificial life and cellular automata (subsets of artificial intelligence), with a bias towards creating an artificial society.
It provides a limited set of rules, towards the goal of making some sort of society emerge.
· GNOME Libraries
What's New in This Release:
· Made the FAQ and BUGS file /really/ be included in the RPMs
· The 'Enforce Reproduction' toggle wasn't being set properly when you chose the 'preferences' box (it was always enabled).
· The 'Pause' button is insensitive at startup now.
· Russian translation thanks to
· 'Speed' is now a factor during movement (i.e. some animals can move multiple times during a turn)
· Speed enhancements thanks to some gprof lovin' :)
· Updated the documentation :) (it also has been re-licensed to use the FDL since that is what the Gnome Documentation Project (GDP) uses)